Disclosure, know this outline will constantly be evolving…
NEW REVOLUTION IN MARKETING – Setting the table for the value of podcasting
1. Content marketing.
2. Inbound marketing.
3. Getting the message across.
4. The need for social objects.
WHAT IS PODCASTING?
1. The basics.
2. How they are listened to.
5. Subscription. RSS, or otherwise.
1. Content generation.
2. SEO power/indexed content.
4. Market education.
5. Sales tools.
6. Mobile presence.
7. Trade shows/conferences.
HOW TO PODCAST
1. Tools (wordpress, skype, blogtalkradio, conference call services such as go-to-meeting or freeconferencecall.com, in-studio).
2. Editing (audacity, garage band on macs).
3. Hosting (blubrry, amazon s3, libsyn).
4. Showcasing/publishing/other tools (powerpress for WP, iTunes, podcast pickle, blubrry, stitcher, podcast.com, podcastr).
5. Social web integration.
All I know is that I know a little more about podcasting than the average guy, but I am still learning. Let me know what you think I am missing. And what other podcast tools you would recommend. And what podcasting experiences, good and bad, you would like to share.
The comments are yours!