1. Coming Soon! Live the Intrepid Life!
So you might as well kick some ass while you are here, and have some fun stirring up some dust.
I mean, why the hell not?
This short book is just a collection of thoughts on how to do that, to live the intrepid life.
So, this book is broken down into roughly three parts:
1. Scheming and plotting.
3. AND DOING. What’s the point if you aren’t going to DO anything?
You do have to plot and plan. But as Eisenhower said, plans are useless. But the planning is essential. But yes, you have to change your thinking, your mindset, and your willingness to get your hands dirty.
Yeah, you are going to have to do some hard thinking about your life.
And if you aren’t willing to do that, you might want to get a refund on not only this book, but your whole life. Sadly, most people out there aren’t willing to do this.
This book is about being intrepid.
2. The Zen of Sales
“Don’t wait – go download, and gain some new ideas, in a calm, Zen-like manner.” | Amazon review
#1 Hot New Release in Sales + Selling!
#10 Hot New Release in Small Business + Entrepreneurship
Top 10 Overall in Sales + Selling!
Top 80 Overall in Small Business + Entrepreneurship
Zen emphasizes experiential wisdom in the attainment of enlightenment. It de-emphasizes theoretical knowledge in favor of direct self-realization through meditation and practice [from wikipedia].
Our purpose in sales, is to seek enlightenment, to fully understand how we can serve our customer and prospect…not by the singular implementation of a generic message script and one-size-fits-all sales process, but in being mindful that every interaction is unique…and requires us to be in the moment and focused on each individual opportunity.
3. Intrepid Lessons From Popular Culture – Yes, there are lessons about business and life that we can pull from popular culture… sportsmen, history, and our favorite characters from television and film!
4. Want to help young people tackle the world, click here to download my first e-book. I wish someone had shared these essays with me when I first graduated…
5. Click here to download my e-book to help people confront and overcome fear, and free them to finally pursue things that matter.