She is the author of RISE: 3 Practical Steps for Advancing Your Career, Standing Out as a Leader, and Liking Your Life.
She is a speaker and a business consultant out of The Azzarello Group. She joined us today to talk about her new book!
1. Despite countless leadership and career development books, Patty explains why she wrote RISE. It is more answer guide than a standard business book.
2. Patty explains FOUR things that hold us back. And is it the fault of your business culture? Or do you have the power to do something about it?
3. Our goal is to achieve a breakthrough, and Patty gives us the one tip to do it.
4. We discuss the critical need for ALL of us to seek a mentor.
5. I ask Patty if FEAR holds people back, even big time executives. And what they do about it.
6. We’ve all been told to “DO it scared.” Although a frightening prospect, Patty explains how to get through this fear.
6.5. Business lessons from Clint Eastwood and Bill Murray.
7. We learn about the importance of VISIBILITY, and why that is so important to your CREDIBILITY.
8. Patty explains how we know when we are ready for the next challenge, the bigger stage, the bigger job.
You can purchase the book here (affiliate link):