2. Belief in transparency.
3. Thick skin.
4. Cash flow.
5. No fear.
6. Preparation for success.
7. Preparation for failure.
8. The next idea.
9. The desire to kill complacency dead. dead. dead.
11. Love of people.
12. Love of conversation.
13. Love of workshifting.
14. Did I say cash flow?
15. Willingness to adapt.
16. Willingness to evolve.
17. Willingness to ask for help.
18. Willingness to say “I have no frickin’ idea…”
19. Willingness to listen.
20. Willingness to research. A lot.
21. Appreciation of others.
22. Appreciation of learning.
23. Love of reading.
24. Willingness to serve their competition.
25. Willingness to learn from their competition.
26. Ability to say they were wrong.
28. And yes, enemies.
29. A business plan…
30. …that they are willing to change.
31. A marketing plan…
32. …that they are willing to change.
33. Hatred of meetings.
34. Hatred of conference calls.
35. Hatred of fine tuners (people who delay shipping).
36. Love of freedom. And no structure…
37. No set working hours. 9 to 5? What is that?
38. Love of networking (well, the right kind of networking…).
39. Always looking to improve the customer experience.
40. Always asking why.
41. Always looking to make improvements. Never settling.
42. Craves feedback.
43. Acts on feedback.
44. Keeps things simple…
45. …but keeps eyes open for new ways to grow and improve.
46. Good communication skills.
47. Good storyteller.
48. Willingness to refer clients/customers to a better solution.
49. More patience.
50. And yes, cash flow.
So…what did I miss? Are there any you agree…or disagree with?